cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
shashort

Hi Laura thank you for your hand to hold and gladly take hold and pledgr not to smoke today no matter what!  I offer my hand to the next person to pledge

Sharon 338 DOF

dwwms

Morning, Sharon. Starting off the new work week (for those of us...), I thank you for your hand of support as I pledge not to smoke today. And I offer my other hand in support to the next person this morning.

Doug - 26 DOF

Good Morning, Doug! Terrific Job stacking those Smoke FREE Days! I got your hand and extend my other hand in pledge of yes, another Day of Freedom! 2585 here!

kelsmynme

Good morning Thomas and thank you for your hand I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us

Kelly 46 DOF

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Kelly and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 1007 DOF 

Yess

I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my free hand to the next person willing to pledge, Pamela 54 DOF

vanlil

Hi Pamela - I have your hand............thanks...........and thanks to Terrie for conducting the train.  I pledge not to smoke today.  Next person?  Grab my other hand and join the pledge.

Lillian  302 dof

elvan

Good morning Lillian, I am happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge.

Ellen (not sure of my day count today)

freeneasy

Got your hand Ellen and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line    Jim 1563 N.O.P.E  Sure not going to blow my quit on Smoke-free birthday #5

wlh

Jim I've got your hand and pledge with you not to smoke today.  My other hand is extended for the next person in line to pledge with us.  Lynne 45 dof