cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
wlh

Thanks for your hand Melissa.  I pledge today not to smoke and extend my other hand for the next person to pledge along with us.

Lynne

MarilynH

I hope you are feeling better TerrieQuit and I will gladly take your hand Lynne and pledge not to smoke no matter what and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 993 DOF 

Bree19

Happy April Lynne.  I take your hand and pledge (for the first time) not to smoke today.  I hold out my other hand for the next person to pledge with us. Bree

TerrieQuit

I think so, Marilyn, but that's what I thought on Friday till BAM! I am up in the recliner with some homemade beef~N~noodles cooking and that's all she wrote for today. I will take your hand MarilynH and Bree19 and promise not to smoke. My free sanitized hand is extended to the next pledge! ~Terrie 116 days free!~

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge/blog/2017/04/02/sunday-s-promise-faith?sr=sea...

c2q

thanks for your hand TerrieQuit‌. I am happy to take it and to join the pledge to not smoke today. Here is my hand for the nEXt to pledge with us. c2q ~ commit to the quit.

Pati

kelsmynme

Congrats on your 30 DOF!!!

freeneasy

I take your hand Pati and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge.   jim

susan_m

I'll take your hand, Jim freeneasy‌, and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I extend my free hand to the next in line to join us and pledge!

Susan, 119 DOF 

ccrider

I will gladly take your hand Susan and pledge not to smoke today in any way, shape, or form, NOPE, I extend my free hand to the next person in line!

Barbara 109DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Hi Barbara I am honored to take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day and forever more.  I extend my hand to the next person offering my support. 798 DOF