cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
shashort

Hi Jackie wow happily to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today not matter what!  NOPE! for me. I offer my hand to the next.

Sharon 324 DOF

Hi Sharon i will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today  ( day 1 ) no matter what !! I offer my hand to the next person !

Alison 

shashort

Way to go on day 1. Stay close and dont hesitate to holler for help if needed.

susan_m

Hey allyplaysguitar Alison!  Good morning and WELCOME to your day one!  What a fantastic gift you're giving yourself!  I gladly take your hand hold tight in support of you and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my free hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge. 

Susan,  Day 120

6e210485faa4004ee260fadecc9e23e5.jpg

TerrieQuit

Good Morning! Sharon, shashort I will take your strong hand and Susan, susan_m I also take your hand as I promise not to smoke! I extend my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge!

allyplaysguitar I am so glad you are here! Congratulations on day 1.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge/blog/2017/04/02/mondays-promise?sr=search&sea...

~Terrie 117 days free!~

dwwms

Good Morning, Terri, I hope you are doing well this morning! I gladly accept your hand as I pledge not to smoke today NMW! My hand is freely EXtended to the next person to join in today.

Welcome allyplaysguitar‌! This is a great place to get your day started!

Doug - 12 DOF

c2q

Good Morning dwwms‌. Congratulations on 12 days! I just found your great blog this morning. Bougainvillea mean Spring for me, and they are everywhere at the moment. These are down the road from me. I am happy to take your hand this morning and join the pledge to not smoke today. Here is my hand for the nEXt to join us. c2q ~ commit to the quit

Pati

2017-04-01 10.10.17c-sm.jpg

kelsmynme

Good morning Pati, thank you for your hand I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us. Kelly

gregp136

Good Morning, Kelly.  Great day ahead, baseball has started!  I will gladly take the hand of another Marcher and pledge not to smoke today, and extend my hand to the next quitter coming down the road!

Greg, 17 DOF

TristanNani

Good Morning Greg!

LOVE opening day!!  Sign of spring around the corner.

I gladly take your hand and extend the other and pledge not to smoke today or any other.