THE EX Cafe SUN 03.12.17

Welcome to The EX Café Sun Mar 12, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
Pops

c2q , so thanks a million for helping me get this cafe open legally today...I have no idea how on earth I would ever survive being a baristo Pops, or Popcycle, or whatever without you watching over me.  Oh by the way....that incident that I called you about the other evening....you were spot on 1,000% right.  It is all good....it is just fine....thanks again for listening....

Pops

Jennifer-Quit

Good Moring Everyone!  I will share my coffee -

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Jennifer!  Always great to see you around.....

How is your Sunday going for you today?  We are all just buzzing about here & there this morning...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

GM, Pops‌!  Thanks for getting the cafe up and running today.  My ankle is KILLING me this morning from PT yesterday, so hunkered down as long as I could.  I have clothes to hang outside as soon as it gets above 32 - which I hope will be shortly.  I need my outdoor, sunshined, fresh smelling fix!  There is nothing in this world that smells better - except maybe a campfire...

I could use a cafe mocha when you get a chance, and, perhaps, something CHOCOLATE?  Didn't see any around yet this morning.

(it took me until last week to completely figure out posting the train, and then I missed the tag - so don't feel bad!!!)

(btw I found the Cafe by starting at Home and going to Latest Updates which includes postings from everywhere on the site - including groups.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Bonnie, I need to start trying some of this stuff, I keep pinning on pinterest but I must start to actually try some of it.

0 Kudos
Pops

YoungAtHeart Yep, I figured that too....let me find you a chocolate fix this morning & bummer about the ankle....you've been battling that mess for a bit now.....this should tide your mocha crave for a bit....hang on for a sec on the decadence

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks Pops , I think I'll have the smoothie and I'll have the juice later on today.

0 Kudos
Pops

Holy Cow!!! Does this look good or what?!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

OMG - just what I need to keep my motor running - but there is PLENTY to share.  If I ate more than a forkful, I would probably ACTUALLY die!!!!

My ankle has a damaged nerve from the brace the ortho gave me to wear.  Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE doctors?????  PT said it's gonna' take months to heal.  Sigh.

Sorry to hear you are at work - again!  Too cold to ride the bike, though, and you got your cleaning done last weekend....have you gotten your bread, milk and toilet paper in for the storm???   That is such a Maryland tradition that they actually advertised a lottery scratch off with that one year!

Thanks for the mocha, too - that looks delicious!

Pops

Well, my dear EXer family....

It's been over two hours since I have been blessed with one of your smiling avatars....and with that, I think that I will put out the "Self Service Bar" and ask that you all make yourselves comfortable and kibitz amongst yourselves to your hearts content.  I will check back in from time to time.  As for now, I think I shall go back home and take Sebastian out for a brisk walk, and catch some brunch.

SelfServeBarNeonSM.jpg

0 Kudos