cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
elvan

Good morning, Marilyn, I am happy to take your hand on this sunny second day of April as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge.

Ellen 1169 DOF

Lauralives

Good Morning Ellen!!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today NMW, as I extend mine to the nEXT person in line.  Laura

vanlil

HI Laura - thanks for your hand .  I also pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my other hand to the next person in line to also pledge.

Lillian 288 dof

constanceclum

Good morning Lillian! I hold your hand tightly as if my life depends on it. I am pledging to not smoke today no matter what and I'm happy to grab the next in line.

Connie

TerrieQuit

The new April Daily Pledge is posted! Here is the link

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit 

I am so sorry it's late!

shashortViolet_QuitMissy2122Yessc2qdwwms, MarilynH susan_mfreeneasygregp136

LauraliveselvankelsmynmeGiuliawlhvanlilFlorflorconstanceclum 

Thank you!!

elvan

Thank GOD YOU ARE BACK!  Hope you are doing alright.

Love,

Ellen

TerrieQuit

oops, actually due to your sick pledge person we got to see it an additional 2 days! Thanks, Pops ~Terrie~

0 Kudos

Hello i am tamesha and happy to take your hand this morning as I pledge

not to smoke today, no matter what. My other hand is waiting for the next

person to grab a hold.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Tamesha!  supaaavisonaryy‌!  I haven't seen you in a while....hope you're well!  Hop over to the April link and pledge:  Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit 

Huck3

Good morning.  I have not been perfect in this past week but I am not giving up.  I take your hand Tamesha and quit for today all day.