cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand bipin_nair and pledge to not smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mags at 1324 Days of Freedom

LindaK_Mc

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:52 AM susan_m <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Magstoyou I take your hand and extend out my other one to promise not to smoke today:) Someone...please take my other hand.....

constanceclum

I will hold tightly to your hand Mags as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge.  

Connie 22 DOF

Pops

Hey Connie!  Let me reach out to grab that hand of yours while I extend my other to the next EX member and pledge not to smoke one puff or anything that looks similar to it, for any reason whatsoever.....

Pops with 282 days of freedom woo hoo!!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pixabay doesn't like hotlinking of images.

c2q wrote:

I take your hand Terrie_Quit, and pledge with you to not smoke today, No Matter What. Here is my hand for nEXt to pledge.

c2q:commit to the quit

Pati                                                                           I pledge today in honor of new beginnings and the possibility of things to come

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love how the daily promise is right here in your pledge!

Mark
EX Community Manager

Terrie_Quit wrote:

Good Morning Thomas3.20.2010 I take your hand and pledge not to smoke NO MATTER WHAT and I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge  ~Terrie  84 days free~

Wednesday’s Promise: Determination

EX Community Admin Team
TerrieQuit

I just can't leave ya dangling like that, Missy, Mandolinrain so I will take your hand as we pledge, NO SMOKING NMW!!

0 Kudos
Pops

c2q‌ seems one of your pics from the daily pledge was a pixaby photo....Mark commented on it.  fyi

Pops

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone and Pops I am reaching out to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke NMW! My free hand is stretched out for the next person to take hold of and pledge!  ~Terrie 85 DOF~!

/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/02/thursday-s-promise-contribution?sr=search&searchId=42c6a483-6579-...

Have a great smoke-free day!

I am very pleased to tell you that we had on the average of 19 pledges per day to stay free in February! WTG, pledgers!