cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
TerrieQuit

slip

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Terrie and all other EXers here.  I'll be glad to take your hand as I extend my other hand to the next EXer in line, and promise, (or pledge) to not smoke one little puff of nicotine, or anything that even comes close to looking like that....no matter what!!!!! And yes, that means that I am pledging to not vape either....I'm Pops, and I am rocking my quit today with 309 days of freedom!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Pops and pledge not to smoke and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 989 DOF 

Lady86

Good morning to all. I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to not smoke today under any circumstance, and I EXtend my hand and support to the next person to pledge

Melissa 

Missy2122

Hi Melissa! My name is Missy. I have 30 days of freedom today! Yay me! I am taking your hand and vowing not to smoke today, no matter what. I am extending my hand to the next person to pledge.

TerrieQuit

Hello, my hand are full at the moment will the next pledge please take MePlus3 and Missy2122 hand. Thank!

0 Kudos
vanlil

I got MePlus3 and Missy2122 hands Terrie...............I pledge not to smoke today and encourage the next person to grab my free hand to pledge with us.

Lillian 284 dof

c2q

Hi vanlil I gladly take your hand and join the pledge to not smoke today. Here is my hand for nEXt EX to join us.

c2q ~ commit to quit

Pati

elvan

Hi there, Pati, I am happy to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  My other hand is waiting for the next person to grab a hold.

Ellen 1165 DOF

Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Ellen and pledge no smoking today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge to their commitment!!!

Mags at 1352 DOF