cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
ccrider

Hi Terri,

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke in any way, shape, or form today, NOPE. I EXtend my other hand to the nEXt person in line.

Barbara 100DOF

wlh

Happy Friday Barbara!!  I've got your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I am also extending my other hand to the next person to pledge with us!

Lynne (21 dof)

Missy2122

Hi Lynne! This is Missy with 25 DOF. It was a BEAUTIFUL day to be outside walking smoke-free! I extend my hand to you and extend my other hand to the next person to pledge. My husband is now 5 days smoke-free! Yay us!!!

Violet_Quit

Hi Missy, i will take your hand and i pledge to be smoke free for the rest of this night and i give my hand to the next one in line and anyone that was missed we will grab your hands to....We are smoke free forever  and N.O.P.E

susan_m

Hey Violet_Quit‌!  I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I extend my free hand to next in line to join us and pledge. NOPE!

Susan

c2q

Hi susan_m. I am happy to take your hand and join the pledge to not smoke today. Here is my hand for nEXt to join us.

c2q:  commit to quit

Pati

dwwms

Good Morning Pati & Susan. As I go through my personal "hump-day" of the first week - I too, pledge not to smoke today and offer my hand to next EXer along this path.

Doug

3 DOF

meWisconsin

I got your hand Doug and extend my other to next person. I pledge to not smoke today Saturday, March 25th no matter what happens.

Terry 923 DOF

susan_m

Welcome to day 3, Doug!  

Pops

Yo!  Good morning EXers!!!! Terry, I"ll be honored to take your hand and extend my other to the next EXer and pledge to not smoke one single puff of nicotine or anything that even looks remotely like it...no matter what......I'm Pops and I am rocking this quit with 305 days today!!!!!!!!!!!!