cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
MommyO63

I take your hand Magstoyou and offer my free hand for won more day smoke free. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Magstoyou<communityadmin@becomeanex.org> wrote:

|

BecomeAnEX

|

Re: Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

reply from Magstoyou in Celebrations & Events - View the full discussion

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Lillian and pledge to not smoke today no matter what

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1339 DOF

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on BecomeAnEX

Following Re: Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment! in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by BecomeAnEX because you are a registered user or you were invited to join by a current user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from BecomeAnEX, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

wlh

Got your hand Mommy063 and am pledging with you not to smoke today.  Would the next person in line please take my other hand and pledge along with us?

Lynne

TerrieQuit

Missy2122 and wlh I will take both you all's hand and promise not to smoke NMW! Who will take my hand?   ~Terrie 99 DOF~

/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/02/thursday-s-promise-contribution?sr=search&searchId=2640521a-c68d-...

Lauralives

I will take your hand Terrie and give it a loving squeeze and extend mine to the nEXt person in line as we pledge not to smoke today NMW!!  Laura

Florflor

contribucion y el cigarrillo.jpgHello, Fellows. It's a wonderful twilight on Thursday.  My contribution today is to denounce governments and Mass media to support false vision of happiness .  Look at this picture. Why? Is it because to lead to arcs governments  money contribution? I hope you understand my question. What we can do to to stop this waist of money? Why do  they exits?  Is because is just their right; to make money at the expense of people health? Maybe. There isn't any law instrument to put them in prison.  There's nothing to do but to pledge not to smoke today NMW.  See you.

susan_m

Hey Florflor‌!  Hope things are well in Puerto Rico!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my free hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge. 

Susan, 103 days free

kelsmynme

Good morning Susan, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us Kelly 15 DOF

meWisconsin

I've got you hand Kelly and extending my other to next in line. I pledge I will not smoke today Friday, March 17th no matter what happens.

Terry 915 DOF

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand meWisconsin and pledge not to smoke and here's my free hand to the next person in line.

Marilyn 977 DOF 

Yess

I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to stay smoke free today; I offer my free hand to the next person to pledge. Pamela, 23 DOF