cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
susan_m

Hey MommyO63‌!  How's your quit going??? The pledge is such an important part of my quit - hope to see you here more!

0 Kudos
MommyO63

It's harder than I thought it would be. It always is. But this time I'm not going to give up and go back to smoking cuz quitting is "too hard".

Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Susan and pledge to not smoke today no matter what

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mags at 1337 Days of Freedom

wlh

I'm next in line Magstoyou and are taking your hand pledging not to smoke today.  My other hand is extending out to the next person to pledge.  Lynne

Lauralives

Hi Lynne. Hopefully I am taking your hand and committing not to smoke today NMW. Heading down the mountain stuff in traffic so not sure my phone has the latest post. I extend my hand to the nEXt person in line. Laura

Sent from my iPhone

Florflor

beautiful teusday.jpg

Take it easy Laura. I put my hand in your hand and hold it strongly so you won't be down or anguish. With my free hand ready to the next in lineto pledge I promise not to smoke today NMW. Florflor

susan_m

Hey Florflor!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, no matter what!  I extend my free hand for the next in line to join us and pledge.

Susan, 101 days of freedom

TerrieQuit

Good morning, Susan, susan_m  I m very pleased to take your hand this morning as I pledge NOPE and offer my free hand the the next person willing to commit to NOPE!

Have a great day, everyone! ~Terrie 98 DOF~

/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/08/wednesday-s-promise-determination?sr=search&searchId=e95e9c26-636...

Pops

I've gotch FlorFlor, thanks, I'll take your hand as I extend it to the next EXer in line and pledge to not smoke one little puff of nicotine or anything that closely resembles it no matter what....because I do NOT do that anymore....yeahhhhhh!!!!!! I'm Pops, and I am rocking the day with 295 days of freedom today.....Yeah!!!!!!

How is this for a promise of determination?.....

MarilynH

Good morning TerrieQuit ,thanks for not living me dangling the last couple of days, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke no matter what and here's my free hand to the next person in line. Marilyn 975 DOF