cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
harry18

Good afternoon everyone, my work schedule has me all twisted up but I am rock solid on my quit, hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Anna Congratulation almost  1 year stay strong you are rock'n your quit and I am excited to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my free hand to support the next pledge in line.

Harry@136DOF

0 Kudos

Good afternoon all! Thank you Sharon for the shout out. With everything i've had going on I've kept my quit solid and strong. Nothing will take that away from me because I know there is nothing that smoking can do for me.

Anna, congrats your almost 1 year. THATS something to be proud of. And to sharon. I remember being excited for you to reach your one year. and now your almost at 400 days. I can say with 100% honesty (and those of you who have gotten to know me know I don't lie) You are a inspiration to me every day! 

Harry congrats on 136 days, I'm not too far behind. I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what the circumstances, no matter how trying they may be; I extend my free hand to support the next to pledge in line

Zackie 113DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to everyone!     Today is one of those days that I need to tell myself it is going to be a good day!    Some days you feel it and some days you don't but you can encourage yourself (and others) to see the positive in your day.   My positive today is that I come on here and see all of you going strong in your quits!    In a few days I get to post a "welcome to the club" for Anna!   That excites me!     And then I look at all the other numbers that are just growing and growing......including mine!   Zackie, thanks for your hand this morning.  Never, ever, under estimate the conviction and power of your quit!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   394 DOF 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Sharon !! It is going to be a good day!! I am going to to have a day of gratitude!! I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag414

P.S. Anna is going to the 6% club!! She is going to be doing the Boot Scootin Boogie!!!

0 Kudos
stmand92

Mag. i gladly take your hand and join the pledge to be smoke free another day. I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

Good afternoon all! Once again I'm a little late but I made it. I know it's a better day then the one before because every day I wake up with one more day under my belt it makes it better.

Stmand I gladly take your hand and I pledge to not smoke no matter what life throws out at  me for the next 24 hours. I now extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Zackie114

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Jackie, I am honored to take your hand a pledge this day smoke free. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~258~

0 Kudos
harry18

Late again but still smoke free, life is just hecktic right now but I am strong on my resolve not to smoke and the daily pledge helps keep me on the right track and that is why it is my pleasure to take Anna's strong hand once again and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend a supportive hand to the next pledge in line.

Harry@137DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     We got some weather coming in Harry, moving from north to south so I'll get it here before you do!     It makes me happy to know I won't have to go and stand outside with rain, wind and lightening to smoke those nasty ol' things!      I take your hand Harry and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 395 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand  Sharon and i pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag415d

0 Kudos