cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
smorgy8513

Hello all.   Thanks for your hand Patty.  I take it with gratefulness and excitement for another smoke free day.   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 54 days

0 Kudos
LindaK_Mc

I'm late as usual but I haven't smoked and it's getting so I think about them less and less.  Easier for me since I only messed up for about a week or so.  But I take your hand gladly Smorgy and pledge to finish my day without a smoke and to not smoke tomorrow until I get on here to pledge again.  I offer my hand to the next person in line that has put those nasty things away!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good Sunday morning, all!! It's only 12:01 but I now have 19 days and counting. I will take my new smoking buddy's hand and pledge to remain nic free for the next 24 hours, no matter what happens!! A crisis will not keep me from running from old Nicodemon!! I gladly extend my free hand to the next inspired person who wants to pledge...............................I can run in my dreams. ( I might be disabled but I can still walk with a cane)

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  Candylance, you are starting the day off right, and your quit is up and running.  I am pleased and proud to take your hand and pledge that for today I will remain nicotine-free.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next contender for freedom... We can run this race and win!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

What a beautiful graphic, Sheryl! It's so good to see everyone! I gladly accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger. Have a great Sunday!

0 Kudos

Good Morning or Afternoon for those in an earlier time zone!  Thanks for the hand Kathy.  I also pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d453

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you I accept your hand Ladybug and pledge not to smoke during the next 24 hours and my other hand is out to the next in line.  

Wonderful quits you all have

Sweet dreams everyone goodnight

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning, All! Thank you, Legend, for your supportive hand which I grasp as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer y free hand to the next Pledger. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Kathy, I can almost set my watch by you -- thanks for your dedication to this group!  I gratefully accept your hand to pledge a nicotine-free day for myself.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
candylance

Hey, I slept til 6 AM. I'm still in shock and not quite awake.

Good morning, all !!! So nice to see Legend and Kathy. Always a pleasure to see you, Sheryl and I am grabbing on to that extended hand. I pledge to have another nicotine free day NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!! I lovingly extend my other hand to the next pledgee and wish all a happy day. I have 20 days today.

0 Kudos