Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
Bree19

Hi there,  I happily take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person in line who would like to pledge.  Bree 85DOF

0 Kudos
Yess

I take your hand Bree and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge, Pamela 92DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

Thanks Pamela I got your pretty hand.  I also pledge not to smoke today.  Putting out my manicured other hand tot eh next person to pledge.

Lillian  334 dof

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Lillian,

Let me take your hand and extend my other to the nEXt EXer in line that would like to join me in pledging to not smoke one single puff of nicotine, in any form whatsoever....NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

I am Pops, and I am rocking this quit today with 366 Days of Freedom!!!! Woo Hoo !!!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning Pops, you 6%+, I am happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to take the pledge.

Ellen 1222 DOF

0 Kudos
jbliesmer

Good Morning Ellen! I accept your hand as I take the pledge to not smoke today.

I offer my hand graciously to the nEXt quitter in line.

~Jaime

0 Kudos

Yummm.  I love hands.  I'll take one.  [nom, nom, nom, gulp, burp!]  Thanks!!!  Delicious.  Anyone else.  I'll take another.  No?  Okay ... well I think I'll just take a step back and someone can take jbliesmer's stump.  I'll come back later for another hand.  Someone might want to call for a tourniquet.

[licking lips]

0 Kudos
Giulia

Now I'm confused.  Am I supposed to take Jaime's stump or your claw?  Oh, I'll just take both, pledge not to smoke and offer my foot to the next Pledgling....

G at 4102 days and counting-

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahaha puff-tm-draggin‌ if you are enjoying hands to eat I gladly take your hand and hold your's with my left hand (my bad hand) lol Can't afford you nom nom nom on my right hand. hehe and I pledge not to smoke today no matter whar!! I offer my hand to the next one in line to pledge

Sharon 377  DOF

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Giulia you snick in same time I happily take your hand too and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. Offer my hand t othe next

Sharon

0 Kudos