Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
freeneasy

I have your hand Ellen and  pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line  Jim  1585  N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
Bree19

Thanks for your hand Jim.  I'm taking it while I pledge to stay smoke free today.  I hold out my other hand for the next pledgeling.  Bree 71 DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

Thanks Bree  - got a good grip on your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Putting out my other hand to the next person to pledge.

Lillian  324 dof

0 Kudos
wlh

Thanks for your hand Lillian.  I pledge not to smoke today and extending my other hand out to the next person to pledge with us today.

Lynne 67 dof

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Lynne thank you for taking my hand  and I pledge not to smoke today no matter what! Here is my hand to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

0 Kudos
Maryangela

Hi Sharon, THANK YOU for taking my hand in this most difficult if times (day2)!  I pledge not to smoke today as I am now a non-smoker!  Here is my hand outstretched to the next person in line.  Best wishes.

SuzieDavis

Hey there Maryangela! Congrats on day two! I'm reaching out and grabbing ahold of your hand today and pledge to not smoke today. I outstretching my free hand to the next in need!

Suzie 1 week freedom (7days)

dwwms

SuzieDavis‌ !! Hell week over with!! Good for you - Congratulations!! 

I've got your outstretched hand this morning pledging that I will remain smoke-free today and I reach out with my other hand to welcome the next person.

Doug - 49DOF

Bree19

Doug!  Happy to see you.  Thanks for your outstretched hand which I'll take and pledge that today we will not smoke.

My other hand is reaching out for the next person ready to pledge.  Bree 70+ DOF

0 Kudos

Look at that, Bree! 70 DOF! Congratulations!!!! I'll take your hand and pledge for another Smoke FREE Day! Here's my other hand for the next person stepping into Freedom!

0 Kudos