cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Pledge Not To Smoke - Aug 1st Weekend - Everyone Please Post Your Daily Pledge In Here!

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge Something Super is Going to Happen To Me Today!

I pledge I Have A Big Smile on My Face Because I Know I Can Be Smoke Free All Day !

I Pledge No Smokes For Me Today ....

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge To Be A Winner and Not A Whinner Today ... (ran out of cheese for the whine...so sorry ...o well might as well be smoke free then...deal?)

I Pledge I Can Stay Smoke Free All Day Today....and It Makes Me Feel Good Inside

I Pledge I Believe in My Smoke Free Self Today....and It Makes Me Feel Good...

I Pledge "I CAN DO IT !".... and It Makes Me Feel Good ...

I Pledge to Go To Bed Smelling So Good WIthout Smoking.... and It Makes Me Feel Good

I Pledge I Will Not Smell Like Ashtrays.Today.....and it Makes Everyone Feel Good

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it...... AMEN

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me ! So Much I Might Just Keep This Life Style...

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

Should we change the movie or does this help ????

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........
Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

Thanks Abby......Good morning fellow NON-SMOKERS.......isn't it great to be able to say that? I know it is! How about you? I pledge to be smoke free for another 24 hours and to help anyone I can to do the same. I extend my hand and strength to the next OXYGEN saturated great smelling human in line. God bless,
Jim
0 Kudos
melissa9

I will not smoke to day. I will make his day 68 smoke free.
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Debbie,
I take your hand and pledge to be smoke free for the next 24hrs! My hand is extended to the next person in line!

Hi Carrie - great job girl!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos