cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges Not To Smoke - 10/13-10/19

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Plege Not To Smoke Today or Tonight and I Extend My Smoke Free Hand of Support to The Next In Line

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Diana20

I will take your hand Linda Mc.. thanks! and thanks Manofsteel for another opportunity to make the promise to myself and other to be smoke free for the next 24 hours! I extend my hand to the next EX who cares to join in! It works.
I have been quit for 1 Month, 2 Days, 5 hours, 34 minutes and 46 seconds (32 days). I have saved $161.16 by not smoking 644 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 5 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/11/2008 12:00 AM
xo Di
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Indeed it works! Daily affirmation! I will take your hand Diana and pledge once again to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my hand and strength to the next EX in. 113 Days and counting.
0 Kudos
jeff28

I'll take your hand Jim and extend it to the next in line. I pledge to stay smoke free again today. 49 days and counting!
0 Kudos
sharon54

Morning Debbie,

I gladly take your hand and extend my free hand to the next ex in line while I pledge

Just for today, I choose to be smoke-free
Just for today, I choose freedom over addiction
Just for today, I will be kinder than I need to be

Have a great day all

I have been quit for 2 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 2 hours, 22 minutes and 12 seconds (69 days). I have saved $663.34 by not smoking 2,072 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 4 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 08/05/2008 6:16 AM
0 Kudos
miles

Good Morning Joni, I accept your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hrs, I extend my hand out to the next EX in line
0 Kudos
vickie5

I will also gladly pledge antoher 24 hours and add it to my have 4 months 14 days or somewhere right there. My best to everyone Vic
0 Kudos

I've got your hand Linda and I continue to pledge not to smoke. I pledge not to smoke for the week of Oct. 13th through October 17th. I extend this invitation to the next person in line to pledge.

I have been quit for 4 Months, 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 12 hours, 37 minutes and 29 seconds (151 days). I have saved $170.45 by not smoking 757 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 15 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/14/2008 8:15 PM
0 Kudos
zona

I'm taking your hand, JoAnne, and I pledge not to smoke today. My hand is waiting outstretched for the next in line...
0 Kudos
bridget4

Good Morning Zona - Today I also pledge to stay smoke free and extend my hand to the next EX in line.

I have been quit for 1 Month, 5 Days, 11 hours, 6 minutes and 36 seconds (35 days). I have saved $184.40 by not smoking 709 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 11 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/7/2008 11:10 PM
0 Kudos