cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledge Not To Smoke - 9/29-10/5

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, So I Will Be Smoke Free All Day!

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
tasha3

I pledge to be smoke free today!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Christian Comments & Graphics
0 Kudos
Abby3

Ah! I've never been first before! Where is everybody? 🙂
I am pledging for the next couple of days as I am going to be on a plane to Australia and won't be able to log on to pledge. No smoking for me, nope! And I extend my hand in strength and support to the next ex in line!
Best,
a
0 Kudos
Diana20

Thanks! I pledge to do the above all day today. And I look forward to another day of LIVING smoke free!! I listened to the song again and it still jams. Even at 6 am. ha Anyone wanna grab my hand and pledge? I am reaching it out to you.
Di
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Yes I'll take your hand and pledge to be smoke free today and tonight.........this is Monday and back to work but It is a GOOD SMOKE FREE MONDAY and I'm already a WINNER just getting out of bed. I EXtend my hand and strength to the next X in line.
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Morning Jim,
I'll take your hand as I make my pledge of smoking freedom! My free hand awaits the next in line.
Sara
Have a safe and fun trip Abby!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
miles

Good morning Sara, I take your hand with greatfulness that I am smoke free and pledge to remain that wat for the next 24 hrs, I extend my hand to the next EX in line this morning
0 Kudos
Charmed

Morning Miles.....I take your hand with excitedness (is that a word?) to start this crisp fall day being smokefree...........I extend my hand to the next ex smoker 🙂
0 Kudos
sharon54

Morning Charmed,

I will gladly take your hand as I offer my free hand to the next EX in line, while I pledge

Just for today, I chose to be smoke free
Just for today, I choose health and healing

Have a great day
0 Kudos
carol-tx

Good morning Sharon and everyone who preceded her; I happily take your hand and extend my other hand to the next EX in our chain.
Eight days, twenty hours, fifty-four minutes and loving it!
0 Kudos