cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jim_taddeo

PAST Pledge Dec-01 through Dec-07.....GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

YUK!

It has been reported that NICODEMONS have been found disguised as cats. This EX smoking pigeon has discovered three of the culprits and immediately made the proper gesture. Films at 11:00.

One of our long term quitters has a message for all of us.....She says "NO BUTTS"

I Pledge Not To Smoke Today or Tonight and I Extend My Smoke Free Hand of Support to The Next In Line....... I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today........I know that NO EXCUSE IS VALID! I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and

defeat it !

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific

effect of smoking.

So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air

through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge!

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support

to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

I'm going deer hunting VERY EARLY in the morning........I'm telling you right now that you CAN BET, I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I EXtended my free and clean smelling hand out with love, strength, and support for the nEXt EX in line. Right before Christmas, on 21-Dec-08, I will have 6 months without smoking a cigarette and MAN DOES THAT FEEL GREAT. I DARE YOU TO JOIN ME! 🙂
Papa Jimmy
0 Kudos
carlie

Hi there, Chuck - I'll grab that hand and pledge not to smoke for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my other hand, full of strength, support and friendship to the nEXt in line to pledge !!!!!
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

See....very early indeed.........wake you smoking neighbors up and see if they'll pledge too! I WILL NOT SMOKE TODAY! nEXt Please!......Papa Jimmy has gone hunting and AS OF RIGHT NOW I HAVE BEEN FREE FOR Five months, one week, two days, 22 hours, 46 minutes and 25 seconds. 3258 cigarettes not smoked, saving $788.67. Life saved: 1 week, 4 days, 7 hours, 30 minutes.
0 Kudos
Diana20

Good Morning and hope you had some luck Jim. The poor creatures. Just kidding. I was raised with hunters. Just gave my bro a trip to S. Dakota for some game hunting for his 50th bday. Anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I totally pledge to be smoke free today. Please take my hand and join us quitters. It can be done. It really can!
Have a great MOnday. Yawn..............................
xodi
0 Kudos
miles

Good morning Debbie, I will take hold of your hand and begin this December not smoking today, I reach out for the next EX in line to continue our strong chain of non smokers.
0 Kudos
John-C.

Good Morning Miles! I will gladly take your free hand and pledge to stay away from the smoke, nicotine, tobacco nonsense for 24 more wonderful hours of smoke-free bliss. I EXtend my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge another smoke-free day with our group.
0 Kudos
ctm

Good morning John. I'll take your hand and pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand in friendship and support to the next in line.
0 Kudos
judy9

Good Afternoon, Carlie; Glad to see you, I, Judy , will take your hand, Carlie, in pledge to not smoke for the nEXt 24 hours. And hope someone will come along soon and take my other lotion scented hand in support and friendship for another smoke-free day........
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hey Judy!
Oooooooo, your hands are soooo soft! I'll take hold and make my daily pledge of FREEDOM from smoking! Judy had extra lotion, now my hands are smooth too and waiting for the next in line!
Sara
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos