Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jim_taddeo

PAST Daily Pledge CHRISTMAS 2008.

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

YUK!

FIRM DECISION

LET'S TAKE OUR MINDS AND SPIRITS HERE INSTEAD. There is JOY AND HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE, WE JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!

I Pledge Not To Smoke Today or Tonight and I Extend My Smoke Free Hand of Support to The Next In Line....... I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today........I know that NO EXCUSE IS VALID! I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it ! I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific
effect of smoking.

So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air

through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge!

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support

to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

Good morning all......I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours and I EXtend my hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. I have a MAJOR computer melt-down yesterday and had to rebuild it. I'm still recovering BUT I DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER SMOKING A CIGARETTE. Now that's what I'm talking about!
I'm Papa Jimmy and I have been free for Six months, one day, 1 hour, 35 minutes and 36 seconds. 3681 cigarettes not smoked, saving $819.09. Life saved: 1 week, 5 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes.
0 Kudos
Diana20

I will take your strong hand Papa Jim and pledge to remain smoke free today and tonight. I reach my other hand out to those who may want to grab on and pledge for the smoke free lifestyle as well!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Week!
Ho Ho Ho.
xoxox Diana
0 Kudos
John-C.

Good morning! Diana, I'll happily take your hand, and in so doing, pledge to remain free of smoke for the next day. I reach out my hand to the nEXt person who would like to join!
0 Kudos
judy9

Magnificant Monday Morning My Mellow EX's, It won't be long, Christmas is right around the corner. And so is the freedom from nicotine. All you have to do is "want' it bad enough and it "will' come to you. (FREEDOM) It has such a beautiful ring to it, don't you think? I, Judy, am here today to pledge with all my streignth to NOT smoke a cigarette today and I EXtend my other hand out to the nEXt in line.............................Merry Christmas!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Judy!
I'm Next! I'll take your hand as I make my daily pledge of smoking freedom!
My other hand awaits the next in line!
Sara
5 months today!
WOOOO HOOOO!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
barbara42

HI SARA, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line
0 Kudos
carlie

WOW - Been a LONG time since I've taken your hand in the pledge here, Debbie !!!! It's like old times, hey ???
I pledge NOT to smoke today or tonight....and hold my hand out in strength, friendship and support to the nEXt in line.......

Carlie - - - CHEERFULLY - - -
Five months, three weeks, one day, 51 minutes and 0 seconds. 2100 cigarettes not smoked, saving $164.92. Life saved: 1 week, 7 hours, 0 minutes.
0 Kudos
ctm

Hi Carlie. Thanks for your hand. I'll gladly take your hand and pledge to stay smoke-free for another day. I offer my free hand in friendship and support to the next in line.
0 Kudos
bridget4

Good morning smoke free friends! What a great Christmas this year will be. I pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next Ex in line.

I have been quit for 3 Months, 2 Weeks, 12 hours, 45 minutes and 55 seconds (105 days). I have saved $548.76 by not smoking 2,110 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 7 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/7/2008 11:10 PM
0 Kudos