Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
Thyme

@rubper83 

I thankfully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand to the next to join us.

11 days of freedom today. Life is sweet.

Gail561

Morning all it’s foggy outside and wish I could go back to bed. The one thing I won’t do is smoke I pledge not to smoke today and thanks for the hand @Thyme , I offer my free hand to the next one who joins us.

runtoquit

@Gail561 I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next in line. We can do this together! 

Cat_Mom_Jen

@runtoquit, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! 🎃

Barbscloud

Good morning @Cat_Mom_Jen I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

wlh

Thanks for your hand @Barbscloud !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2407 days

vicky_k

Good Morning @wlh ,  I will be happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, and will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

McMoney

Thank you for your hand and your support @vicky_k.  I promise not to smoke today  and I extend my free hand in support of the next person to pledge.  

Keep the quit! 

- Meriah
Wozlik

I promise not to smoke today @McMoney  - unfortunately a new start after a bad night.  So I take your hand and extend my free hand to the next in line.  

McMoney

@Wozlik you are here.  You are strong.  You will learn from each attempt and choice.  I hope you renew your determination and reach out next time BEFORE you let the bad night drag you backwards.  Bad days seem to last forever but they don’t.  Hold out and fight through it.  I know you can!  You are showing right now how  brave and honest and STRONG you are!!    🥊🚭🔔 put some tape on those gloves and keep fighting! 

- Meriah
0 Kudos