cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
annb

Hello Mag, I'm back and grateful for your hand! Making my pledge strong and sure! I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS! I'm reaching out my hand to the next pledger in line! P.S. Dear Sharon, so glad you are home recovering. God Bless and Heal you up quick!!❤
0 Kudos
smorgy8513

It's Halloween.......still not afraid of ghosts, goblins and ghouls!     And today I am not afraid of 'ol nic cause I have my family and friends here to help me!    So Ann....(so glad you are here!) I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Hugs to Mag and Ann and whoever else comes along!

Sharon 452 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hi EX family! Thank you for your hand Sharon. I am so happy I logged onto the site today b/c it reminded me that I have 600 days as of today! YES! So here's my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what! I hope you all have a wonderful smoke free halloween, my hand is out for the next pledger...

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Gald to see  you all here. Congratulations Cory on 600 days- WaHOOOOOOOOOO

Working a long week TGIF!!!

Thank you for your hand Cory and i pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@473days of freedom

0 Kudos

I could use one of those hugs Sharon and congratulations to all of you above what a beautiful day with beautiful people.  Glad to see you here Ms Ann!  Mag I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next EX'r in line.

xoxo

Jackie

355 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Happy Halloween my friends! Jackie SO glad to catch your hand as I pledge: I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS! Extending my other hand to next in line. Oxoxox. P.S. Congrats to you, Cory on 600 Sparkling Clean Days! Wow!  

0 Kudos