cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies

Good Morning Everybody!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  I offer my hand in support to the next winner who also chooses their smobriety today.  Patty d467    

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good morning to one and all.  It's going to be another marvelous smoke-free day for me because I choose it to be.  I will continue to work on the quality of my life by keeping a healthy perspective on my actions today.  I am grateful for your hand Pattry and the continuing support of this group.  I offer my free hand to the next person who willingly comes here to make their pledge today.

Leeza - ODAT 372

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hi Leeza, It's me!    I gladly take your hand and promise that I will not smoke today....no matter what.    Recouperating with this sinus infection....smoking would only make it worse, right?   RIGHT!      I offer my hand out to the next in line......BTW, we are on page 3 of this pledging month!!!

0 Kudos
erma2

good morning everyone.  i gladly accept your hand Kathy and i pledge not to smoke todat no matter what i go through  in the next 24 hours.  1 day at a time .  now  I extend my hand hand to the next one who wants to pledge today.   Erma.....nope...

0 Kudos
mary242

well good morning! I just found this group,I love it! erma, Ive beenright with you from the start of my journey, so Im happy to take your hand and Pledge not to smoke today, for any reason,and Im happy to take the next persons hand in line who makkes the same pledge.

0 Kudos
LindaK_Mc

I'm a day or so late but still smoke free!  I've been at the Women of Faith 2013 conference for most of the weekend so I have a good reason.  I got to sit and enjoy the whole thing without worrying about going out for a smoke.  AND not to mention being embarrassed and trying to find an inconspicuous place to smoke with the other Christian ladies that smoke and trying to find a place themselves.  Sooo Mary I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke until I try to make it on time tomorrow.  I offer my other hand to the next person pledging which will probably be tomorrow morning.  Have a great smoke free day!

0 Kudos
candylance

I take your hand with pleasure, Linda Mc, and pledge another day of smobriety,NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. I can always reach out for help. I learned that in AA and have reached out for help in the past week. Thank you, and I lovingly offer my free hand to the next pledger. Have a great day, smoke free, of course!! d34    Welcome, Mary!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning one and all!  It is a wonderful thing to see 100+ pledges so early in the month -- we are all doing a fantastic job!  Candy, I proudly take your hand to pledge another day without nicotine.  I offer my free hand and my strength to the next person who is ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

This is great to be on page 3 at this point of the month! Good morning to All! Sheryl, I take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I extend my hand to the next person willing to do the same!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Monday to all!    Kathy, I take your hand and pledge to a day of no smoking, no matter what!    I think that means NOPE!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    Sharon 70 days!

0 Kudos