cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
debra

Thank you Candylance! I gratefully accept your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours! I extend my other hand to the next lucky pledger-----

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you, Debra,, for your hand as I say good morning to everyone. I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. Today is my 2 month anniversary and I'm celebrating again (just a little quieter today). Love all of you for helping me get to this point. Sheryl, thanks for the blue ribbon. I will try to live up to it.  Ladybug, you're a symbol that restores my faith in humanity although I've never SEEN you. I don't feel that I need to. You're always on my right shoulder fighting Nickodemon. Thank you! I extend my free hand to the next pledger........................Candy♥  d61

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Candy, I am grateful for your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all you great quitters!    Here we are again...ain't it grand?    Sheryl, I gratefully take your hand and promise/pledge that I will not smoke today...NOPE!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Sheryl.....getting close....big party!?!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning, All! What a GREAT group! Sharon, I happily take your hand of strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I offer my hand to the next person in line willing to do the same!!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Candy, you are so sweet! Thank you.  Kathy, thank you  for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand to the next winner who also pledges their smobriety.  Patty d495

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Hello Ladybug 🙂  How cute and caring you are!!!   I am a winner and I gratefully accept your FREE hand today as I pledge my smobriety. I EXtend my remaining hand to the nEXt EX ready to pledge with us..... 

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sending best wishes for a super Sunday to all as I gratefully take Patty's hand.  I promise that I will remain smoke-free today.  I only have to be concerned about maintaining my recovery today and at this present moment.  I will deal with it tomorrow when it becomes today.  I extend my open hand to the next freedom lover who comes here to make their pledge.

Leeza - 400 ODATs

0 Kudos
Leeza

Well Tara you poked your head out while I was typing.  So I guess that I'll just siwm on by and grab a hold of you too!

And a big congratulations to Debra on double digits - 10 days.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, winners!! I'm here to pledge and grab hold of Leeza's mighty hand. I pledge not to smoke this 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt winner in line to make this a strong bond. Thank all of you for getting me to this day. WINNERS we are!!!

Candy♥   d62

0 Kudos