cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your extended hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me. I offer my hand to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d490

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Patty, which I gratefully accept. I am so thankful for my EX family, who helps me to stay free of this addiction. I offer up my own promise to remain free from nicotine's grip today. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I extend my hand to the next pledgee.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Cory thank you for your hand and channeling the collective strength of this group to me.  Although life's twist and turns were not kind today and I'm a bit in the dumps, I will stay the course and remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their plege.

0 Kudos
debra

Thank you Leeza for your hand which I gratefully accept as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Today is day 5 for me, guess we could say this is my third quit. Back in 1999, I had quit for almost two years. Then, my (now ex-) husband tried to kill me. So, I started smoking again. In March of 2009, I quit again. That quit lasted until my birthday this year (end of July). So here I go again, as I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge-------

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Friends!    Debra, I'm so glad you are here and congrats on 4 days of not smoking and working on day 5!   It doesn't matter how many times you've quit in the past.....what matters is that this is the Forever One!     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!        Sharon 93 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thanks, Debra, for your hand which I happily accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next person willing to pledge! One step at a time is the way to freedom! Have a great day, All!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, for a change I'm behind you in the Pledge line.  That gives me a change to be grateful to you for your support and consistent presence here as I take your hand and pledge to remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next fantastic Pledger...

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, friends!! Sharon, you're almost there and I'm shooting for 60. Kathy, I happily take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Thanks again, Ladybug, for getting me thru yesterday. Freedom is wonderful and I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.........Candy d57

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you Kathy for your hand. I take it as I make my pledge to remain free of nicotine for the day no matter what else happens. I happily offer this pledge of my own free will, if its to be its up to me! I wish all of you a fabulous smoke free day, I know I'm going to do my best to make my day happy. I hold out my hand for the next pledgee waiting to grasp their freedom.

0 Kudos
candylance

OOps!! Didn't  know we were on page 2 already, I didn't even know you had pledged, Sheryl, so I gladly take your hand and extend mine to the next pledger...............

0 Kudos