cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
Giulia

Indeed it is good to see you here Candy! 

Flying by to take your hand, Mag, thanks.  And I promising not to smoke this beautiful Sunny Day!  Holding out my other hand to the next Pledgling. 

0 Kudos
candylance

Aha! It is I, Sweet G!! 

Arriving in time for TEA!!

Also to pledge this 24 not to SMOKE!!

I would rather, in a bath, to take a long SOAK!!

NOW, holding my hand, to the next pledgling, OUT!

Come join us, and let's give a GREAT BIG SHOUT!!!

Candy       2   DOF    tee hee

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Giulia, I LOVE the pic......don't like rodents....but, this one I can manage!

Candy, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   822 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!     Giulia. the picture is adorable - but, I wouldn't want that trio as dinner quests.

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what and I offer my haand to the nest person in ;ine.

Victoria  71 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Goos Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise to not smoke today no matter what, I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag 842 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Oh, Goodie!!! I get to take Mag's hand and Pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what may come my way!! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Candy      3   DOF  YAY!!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning!!

I can't remember ever taking my own hand before but Hubby and I have to drive to Durham for me to get an epideural in my back. Am greeting the day early to pledge this 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the next pledgling in line waiting to pledge..............!!

Candy      4   DOF   hip hip hooray

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Candy I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today no matter what and extend my hand to the next person in line.

Jim  1030+  days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Jim,    How happy I am that I get to take your hand this morning!    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 823  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning-Good Friday

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke  for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next to pledge

Mag 843 DOF

0 Kudos