Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

May Daily Pledge 2024

May 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in May! 

Celebrate May as a new beginning. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
559 Replies
McMoney

Hi @ReallyReal💜 I'm thankful for your hand and your support as I pledge also to maintain my quit today and be a non-smoker. I offer my free hand in support of the next person.

@McMoney I wanted to thank you for your kind words and pledge to @ReallyReal and know I am thank you for being here for me to and kee up the great work we all got this!

Sophia M Strange

@honeybear907 Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge.

Barb

0 Kudos

Good afternoon! I pledge to not smoke today and carry the torch for the next person in line! Together we can make this happen!!

@moongoddesss78 Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge. 

Barb

0 Kudos
Evanthia90

@moongoddesss78 thank you for your hand! I pledge to not vape today (Day 5 for me) and extending my hand to the next person in line. Happy Saturday everyone! 

Good morning @Evanthia90 I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Congrats on day 5.  Keep moving forward one day a  time.

Barb

2251D

Cat_Mom_Jen

@Barbscloud, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! ☀️

Good Morning @Cat_Mom_Jen

i pledge not to smoke today and will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

@vicky_k I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today & give my free hand in support to the next to pledge.  Have a great day!!