cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

May Daily Pledge 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 10 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds (1044 days).

I've not smoked 20890 death sticks, and saved $4,940.77.
I've saved 72 days, 12 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
97 Replies
Doris

Thank you Linda,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks, Linda N. I take your hand, and pledge that I will not smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt who has come here to pledge today.

Good Morning, Sunshine Poster

0 Kudos

thanks for your hand triple a i also pledge not to smoke for today i offer my hand my strength and my happiness to all others who will take hold 🙂 have a wonderful smokefree day! Marcie

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Marcie, I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Warriors......I remember you!

Papa

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
claudia2

Thanks Jim, I gladly take your hand and pledge on this Memorial Day to remain smoke free yet another 24 hours while offering my free hand and strength to the next in line.

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Claudia...last day of May 2011 and I pledge to keep it smoke FREE. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos

thanks doris, in this last day of may I pledge not to smoke. I offer my hand to any other that will take it. Maybe into june??? ☺ good month

Marcie

0 Kudos