cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies

Great job Terrie! Congratulations to all on another day of freedom! I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke in the month of March...I stretch out my hand who take it...together we can
0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning All

Nice to see everyone on here and great job Terrie.

Thanks for your hand Dotgirl and I pledge to not smoke for today, noway and

offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 959 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Everyone and thanks for coming out to support the group on my first month! I hope some of you will pop in from time to time!

Mag I take your hand and I will not smoke and no one can make me! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  239  DOF    and I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Terrie, thanks for your hand.  I hold it in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day and also offer my free hand to the next person in line,

Victoria   188 DOF

0 Kudos

Terrie!!! You did a wonderful job in your new position on EX!

Victoria, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke.  I offer my free hand to the next in line..... 

Kristen ~ 176 DOF

0 Kudos
newgale

Kristen,

I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next person in line.....

0 Kudos
Kimshine

Great job, Terrie!!

NewGale, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and I'm going to promise today not to smoke tomorrow either! I offer my hand to the next person in line....

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Kim, I gratefully take your hand and extend mine to the next pledger-NO smoking today and tomorrow,no matter what!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning all!     Let's keep these numbers, volume and intensity going!

Jim, I thank you for your hand of strength.     I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

So, what's the plan for today??????

Sharon 940 DOF

0 Kudos
gypsi96

Good Morning all,

So day 3 has dawned and I'm really not doing good today. I'm reaffirming my pledge to not smoke today, but it's hard.

Need those hands today as I fight through today!

Thankx

0 Kudos