cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies

Hi Mag, I take your hand and pledge to not smoke again today! Reaching out to the next person..

JOYce

0 Kudos
joedice711

joyce,,, i glady take your hand and hold out my other hand pledging to not smoke today and so on,, waiting for the next  x smoker....             152 dof...

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello!

Joe, I will take your hand in mine and promise not to smoke no matter what! My free hand is held out! Who will take it?           Terrie                 250  DOF

I Won't Quiy on my Quit!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll take it Terrie!  And I will promise not to smoke.  I don't need to,  it's now part of my cells this non-smokingness!  I AM a nonsmoker!  And DAMN PROUD OF IT!

Here's my paw for the next strong pledgling....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Hey Giulia....thanks for your paw....I will hold on gratefully and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!     I offer my other "paw" out to the next in line.        

Sharon 950 DOF

Paw Paw Tree Fruit!!!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning! Tonight is daylight savings time! Spring ahead!

I will take your paw-paw Sharon (cute) and I promise not to smoke no matter what.! I hold out my grasper to who ever will take it and promise not to smoke! Who, who will it it be?

I have 250 days today!                       I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I hold it in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day.

And I offer my free hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria  199 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and promise not to smoke for today, no way and I olfer my free hand to the next in line

Mag@970Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
joedice711

i take your hand maggie and pledge not to smoke today and hold my other hand out for the next person....153 days or (( 5)) full month smoke free and clean smelling..

0 Kudos
Sooz3

Evening Terrie, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke no matter what! I reach out my hand to the next person.

Sooz 40 DOF 

0 Kudos