BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks Iwannalife for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag @ 656 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for yours Mag.  Holding on and promising not to smoke this 3,350th  day of freedom.  Here's my other hand stretched out for YOU, the next pledging to fly on in.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Hi Guilia!  I take your hand  and pledge not to smoke this day.  I extend my hand to the next person in line.   Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!!!   

Victoria, thank you for your hand.     Congrats on your quit!      I will hold your hand today as I pledge to not smoke no matter what comes my way!!!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 637 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand  Sharon and pledge not to smok for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 657 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for yours, Mag.  I take it and say Shut the door, Jack, ain't gonna smoke no more, no more, no more, no more - and tha's a promise!  Here's my other hand on it....

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Thanks for your hand, Giulia.  I commit to not smoke this day and extend my hand in greeting  to the next person.    Victoria

0 Kudos

Welcome to the site Victoria and I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today, tomorrow or any other day of the rest my life.  I outstretch my hand to the next ex in line..

Ms J

540 dof

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    I'm so happy to take the hand of the lovely and inspiring Ms J!!!   You rock lady!!!     So, as I hang on I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

Sharon 638 DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Thamks Smorgy, I gladly accept your hand and will walk with you this day and I pledge not to smoke for the 24 hours, no matter what comes my way. I extend hand to the next come walk with us this day so we may be forever strong. Laurie

0 Kudos