BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 680 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Beautiful Smoke Free Morning!   Sharon thanks for your supporting hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next  person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Good People!    Victoria, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I will offer my other hand out to the next person to come along.

Sharon 661 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

It's Thursday and I Gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@681DOF

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Hi Mag I shall happily  take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next Ex in line !

Bonnie

0 Kudos
Em_12

Hi Bonnie! I will happily take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my hand to the next Ex in line. We got this! 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey Em, I've got your hand, thanks, and I am promising not to smoke this beautiful May day.  Here's my other paw reaching out for the next pledgling......

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Fun Friday to you all!   

Em, welcome to the Pledge Page.....good to see you!

Giulia, thanks for your "paw".....I'll take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I will extend my other hand to the next to step up.....

that would be......

Sharon 662 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All-It's Friday

thanks you for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!

Mag at 682 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.     Mag, I thank you for your hand.    I will take it, hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.        I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 663 DOF

0 Kudos