cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
maria86

Hi Mag so glad to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, my other hand is extended for the next winner in line :-)))) God Bless All

0 Kudos

I'll take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next winner in line!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! Jackie what a honor to take your supportive hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~315~

0 Kudos
harry18

Good day to ya, I am trying to promote this site as it has helped me termendously and is a big part of my quit so Anna thank you for your support, I glad accept your hand and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my hand to help support the next pledge in line.

Harry@95DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Harry, I saw that you attached a link to here yesterday.     I will send it to Newbies sometimes because, like you, I think this has been one of the biggest reasons I stay quit!      I wish more people realized the power of a promise!    Anyway.....I will take your hand today (Hey, congrats on 95...here comes TDC!) and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    352 DOF!

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning, I am so glad to take your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I am extending my other hand out to the next ex smoker to do the same.  Don't break this chain please 🙂   God Bless all the winners here and Sharon special prayers are with you.  xoxoxoxo ((((())))

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Jackie for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag372days

0 Kudos
tardifgirl3

Good morning Mag,

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, I extend my hand to the next person !

Peace

0 Kudos
stmand92

with arms outstretched i am here to pledge another 24 hours of to be smoke free

0 Kudos

I take your hand stmand92 and commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs.

I extend my hand to next person in line!!!

0 Kudos