cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
kathy_ryz

Thanks for your hand! Sheryl! I take it pledging to stay nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger. Have a great day, All!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Sheryl, I just noticed how much the numbers are increasing....what a great bunch of quitters!      Kathy, thank you for your hand....I am happy to take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I extend my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 177 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon. I am reaffirming my commitment to remain nicotine free today, no matter what. There is nothing going on in my life that smoking could resolve or contribute to in any positive way. I am holding out my hand for the next EXer...have a great day friends.♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Cory and I promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Mag with 197 days

0 Kudos

Good Morning!  Thanks Mag.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d575

0 Kudos
Leeza

WooHoo...  Patty it is sooo great to see you again and I am absolutely delighted to take your hand today.  You have been in my thoughts.

Just for today I pledge not to smoke for any reason under any circumstances!  I will respect myself enough to honor this decison for the next 24 hours no matter what happens.  If I could do it yesterday I surely can do it again today!

Leeza ODAT 480

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Leeza, love the attitude! I with honor take your hand and pledge to not smoke for this24 hours no matter what happens. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~142~

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your welcoming hand Anna!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety today.  Enjoy Today!  Patty d576

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Patty, those 576 days look good on you.  I'm pleased and proud to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next walking wonder who wishes to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I hold my hand out to the next Pledger! Have a good day!

0 Kudos