cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JUMPIN' JUNE PLEDGE

June - what does June mean to you?  Is it the month you started your quit?  Is it the name of your aunt who died of a smoking disease or your daughter who has begged you to quit for a long time?  Is it the June Bug that bashes against your screens saying "Pay attention to me!"

Those of us with long-term quits pledge silently every day to maintain our freedom.  We awaken with it in our hearts.  Though it's not something we consciously  think about much,  we know it's important to re-connect now and again.  The newbie awakens with the hope that they will make it through another day.  The quitter who has several months smoke free may need a commitment boost.  Whatever your reason for coming here,  understand that this is a wonderful tool for quit maintenance and a place where -  in that moment when you need to re-affirm your quit  to protect and preserve it - there will be a hand to hold during the journey.   Your quit is a Magnificent Jewel.  Never let it go!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
98 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Victoria and i pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag with713 days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.  Thansk for your hand Mag, I will take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 694 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

A most beautiful morning - good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I take it and pledge I will not smoke today and I offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mat at 714 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Mag, I gladly take yor hand and pledge not to smoke this day.  And offer my hand to any who follow.  At least those who haven't found the July Pledge Page.  I will find it.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Victoria and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 715 days

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning Mag.  Thanks for your hand.  I will not smoke this 24 hrs and I extend my opened hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all! And a glorious one it is.  I will not smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Happy 4th!  I will not smoke this day and I offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos