cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

JOHN PUGH - - - 9 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong and Steadfast......Always keeping your eye on the prize !!!!!! It is WONDERFUL to have you as a friend.....I am SOOOOOOO Proud of your accomplishment .......9 MONTHS is AWESOME......Way to go, John !!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
john-pugh

Yes I am,

and thank you people!
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Thank you my friend.

Yesterday was the last day of the The 195th Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Tn FA&M.
There was approximately 900 people there, and the 1st time I have attended as a non-smoker.
Very cool indead with the new-found freedom!
Curious thing, evertime I noticed someone coughing, I wondered if they were smokers....
Thank you Carlie, and all my friends, and remember to perservere, because it is worth it!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Photobucket

YOU ROCK JOHN!!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
barbara42

MY FRIEND JOHN, CONGRATULATIONS you are such a ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
linda8

How awesome is 9 months. I am excited to be ever closer to the 3 month mark. Congrats to you!!!!
0 Kudos
sue-otts

9 MONTHS IS AWESOME!! WAY TO GO! AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
0 Kudos
claudia2

Sunshine
Myspace 2.0 layouts

You Rock!
Graphics

Congrats John on 9 months, that is really great!!
0 Kudos
beth22

That is so cool!!! I am looking forward to being with all of my non-smoking friends next weekend for the first time as a nonsmoker myself.....I can't wait!!!!
I am so proud of you. You are a great source of encouragement for me. Way to go John Pugh!!!JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
!
0 Kudos
cory7

CONGRATS JOHN! YOU'RE AWESOME! KEEP GOING....
0 Kudos