cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

JIM TADDEO - "PAPA JIMMY" CELEBRATES ONE SWEET YEAR !!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!

Jim...our wise mentor...You have paved the way for so many - NOW we celebrate YOU !!

Words cannot adequately express our thanks for spending the last year of your journey here with us - - Your words of wisdom that have helped us with the tough questions....your leading by example...and sharing your excitment of finding FREEDOM from this addiction !!!

Happy Father's Day to you - - Blessed Solstice to you - - and CONGRATULATIONS on a SWEET YEAR... WELL DONE !!!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
12 Replies
sherry3

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Now that the counter actually rolled over and has a NEW COLUMN....I will party with ya'll........LOL........I spent this morning out watching that solstice sunrise. Just beautiful....but out in the forest, breathing clean fresh air, smelling all of the forest smells, FEELING GREAT.........and to have a crew of friends like all of you......WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO GO BACK TO ADDICTION AND USE? That is where my head and heart are today. I THANK YOU ALL! So there are some sneaking up behind me several within 2 weeks.......this is going to be a hell of a great summer! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Papa
0 Kudos
Ready2021

You did it Congrats

0 Kudos