cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sally3

JEFF M. HAS 150 DAYS (5 MONTHS) ! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

Photobucket

Jeff - Congrats on your 5 months! That is huge and awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
sue-otts

I'm so proud of you my friend!! I have been there every step of the way with you and you are doing this quit in style!!

You are so great and helping others as well. Hang on to this quit with everything you have!

CONGRATULATIONS!! LET'S PARTY!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!
0 Kudos
jada

Way to go Jeff!!!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
sandi8

and i am gonna and have a or two to help you celebrate, way to go my friend
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Jeff -- You continue to be such a quitter and a loser -- Ain't it wonderful? WTG!!

MySpace Profile Graphics
Congratulations Myspace Graphics
Myspace Profile Graphics
0 Kudos
cindywilson

CONGRATS!!!!!! You have acheived a lot!!!!

Congratulations Graphic #52

Congratulations | Forward this picture
0 Kudos
maria12

Oh wow! When you quit something, you do a bang up job of it! 😉 Congratulations Friend!

Congratulations Turtle on His Back Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
carlie

Almost half a year, Dude !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! You make this look soooo easy !!!

SPEECH - - - SPEECH !!!!!!!!!

(Never mind....never mind !!!!! LOL)
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Now Carlie, just exactly what message am I to get from "never mind" the speech. You know how short spoken I am. Goodness sake, a feller just can't get a word in edgewise around all you gals. Geezz, I mean it's my party and I'll speak in I want to..hmmm, seems I remember a song like that ..LOL Thanks for stopping by the party. Can you believe it? 150 days. Man how time flies when your having fun. I wish it was a easy as what it looks. I've struggled a lot but so far so good. Thanks for all your support...and your friendship. It means a lot to me...(((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Well, Maria, I don't know what picture you put on here, but knowing you as I do, I might be better off. Thanks for comming by and helping get parttied up. Can you believe this? All I wanted to do was see if I could quit if I ever decided to. But here I am 150 days later and still quit. I guess I'll just have to keep being a quiter now. I mean I've already got this much time invested. Yep, I guess I really can quit...anytime I want to... anyone got a lite?..JUST KIDDING.. Maria, you put that there bull whip away girl, 'fore someone gets hurt...this is a crowed place here today...LOL>>> (((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos