cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

JAN 2011 NEW YEAR NEW YOU

Here we go and lets start the new year off paying attention to what has been done to completely indoctrinate our society that smoking is a great thing......Why would you do this? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvOgnabABU

Unless you wanted NEW customers and sales growth......The finest open and completely sanctioned drug dealing ever!

I pledge to remain vigilant to all efforts from the drug dealers to brainwash us, with malicious and blatent disregard for my well being.

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 life-times and to do everything in my power to help those that would seek to free themselves from this........Welcome to the NEW YEAR....a GOOD YEAR to become who and what you are supposed to be..........SMOKE FREE.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 6 months, 10 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes and 2 seconds (924 days).

I've not smoked 18485 death sticks, and saved $4,335.40.
I've saved 64 days, 4 hours and 25 minutes of my life.

Papa  

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
131 Replies
claudia2

Top of the morning to ya MSIR! I shall take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, while making this pledge I would like to extend my free hand to the next in line willing to make this pledge of freedom.

0 Kudos
Mary155

Thank You Claudia, gladly take your hand and pledging to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and extending my free hand to the next ex in line ready to make their pledge

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Mary, I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
barbara42

Thanks for the hand Linda, i will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
carliem2

THAT would be ME, my sweet friend ......and I am happy to take your hand, Barbara, as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to the next in line to make this pledge !!!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

KEWL KREW........... 😉

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning you NON-SMOKERS! I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I Extend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. Happy SMOKE FREE FRIDAY!

NEXT PLEASE!

0 Kudos
carliem2

That be ME !!!  A fellow NON-SMOKER....yea !!!  And I take your hand, Papa Jimmy, with great joy, as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours (or this weekend, as I may be gone)...and I offer my hand to the next smoke-free person to take this pledge !!!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Linda...I gladly accept your hand, CONGRATULATIONS on 6 MONTHS! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Mary155

Thank You Papa Jimmy, taking your hand and strength happily, pledging to remain smoke free for the next 24... and a big Congratulations to Linda on 6 months too!  Extending my free hand to the next ex in line ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos