cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

IT'S MARCH MADNESS!!!

Welcome to the March Pledge

Are you mad as a March hare that you took that first puff?  Then come here and pledge to remain free from the madness.

Are you mad as March hare because you're in the early stages of your quit and don't know whether you're coming or going and your emotions are all over the place and you're totally INSANE!?  Then come here and gain just a bit of stability in your thinking by pledging to remain smoke free for a day.  

Are you an Elder who just needs a little maintenance kick to keep you in safe waters as a reminder from where you've  come?  Then add your voice, your pledge, your hand to the next in  line.

This pledge page is a very simple but potent tool to have in your Quit Kit.  It helps keep you committed.  It helps to keep you honorable to your quit.  It helps to pluck up your courage.  And it's a strong enforcement tool.  Use it! 

I have been quit 9 Years this very day.  I did it by making a daily commitment to remain free.  To practice NOPE - Not One Puff Ever - for...ever.  I hold out my very Elder hand to you - the next beautiful Pledgling - to make one of the best commitments you will ever PROUDLY make.  It will change you life.  Guaranteed!

Tags (1)
83 Replies
anniexhx

good morning everyone thanks mag for the hand i will gradly accept and pledge to not amoke for the next 24 hours and hold my free hand out in support to next in line 3 days of freedom beginning my 4th

0 Kudos
Giulia

You hold onto it annie.  The 4th leads to the 5th to the ....  I'll take your hand and if I could pull you along on this journey i glady will.  I promise not to smoke this day.  No how.  Now way.  Here's my hand to the next pledger of freedom....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning all!     Thanks for your hand Giulia!     I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    Grab on Friend....we're here for the ride!

Sharon 577 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I will gladly take your hand Sharon and hold on and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs. I

hold out my other hand to the next to pledge in line!!!

Mag@597days of Freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.       Mag, I'm always so happy that I get to hold on to your hand.    You are one dedicated lady and I know (for sure) I will always find you here......I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Have a sparkling day!

Sharon    578 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly hold your hand Shron and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@598days of freedom

Happy Friday

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.     It's getting warmer out!        Still don't plan on standing outside and smoking!      YEAH!   

Mag, thanks for your hand.    I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 579 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for yur hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and  hold my free hand out to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@599days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, I guess we have to go "hunting" for some more folks to come and join us.......or not!    If we have this, they will come.        I'm happy to take your hand this morning.       I feel the strength of your 600 Days of Freedom!      I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 580 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

600 Days-Waaaaaaa Hoooooooooooo

I take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand  to the next in line!!!

Mag

0 Kudos