cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - Tue June 3 - Everyone Please Post Your Pledge In Here!

Thanks Susan for Animations

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight.

I pledge even if I get weak I will just say no to cigarettes today.

I pledge to go to bed happy and proud I am doing so smoke free.

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge "I CAN STAY SMOKE FREE ALL DAY TODAY" I CAN DO IT !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go out and make this a Super Successful Smoke Free Day .....DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
danielle26

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight. yesterday was a little rough and i got through it without a cigarette so i know i can do this !

17 days
0 Kudos
Susan59

I take your hand Sandee and pledge no cigs today. I extend my other hand to the next brave EXer.

Day 99!! woo hoo

Susan - Free and Healing for Three Months, Seven Days, 8 Hours and 51 Minutes.
I have increased my time on this beautiful earth by 6 Days and 5 Hours.
I have not smoked 1789 smelly cigs that would have cost me $516.34.
My lungs and my family are really happy about this turn of events.
My quit date is 2/25/2008
0 Kudos
dian

99 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, you're my hero Susan......... collecting hands and extending my own.......

Debbie *hugs* Danielle, don't let nicotine get you the way it did me........ 32 days smoke free and then I smoked, don't throw it away.......... be 1 month for me June 7th........ wooohoooo

Sandee, Way to go!!! woohoo.........
0 Kudos
melissa9

Susan I take your hand and pledge not to smoke at any time today. No matter how bad the kids I watch are, no matter how much my kids fight when they get home, no matter if my hubby is bitching cause he is on working on day 2 of his not smoking. Bottom line no matter what life throws at me I will not smoke. I have been quit for 1 Week, 4 Days, 12 hours, 1 minute and 44 seconds (11 days). I have saved $86.25 by not smoking 345 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 4 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00 PM and proud of it.
0 Kudos
donna41

I am on day 3 and still feeling great!! At times it's a little stressful but I know I can do this and I will!!! I pledge not to smoke today or tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow or ....
0 Kudos
ricex

I pledge to be smoke free today and tonight. I pledge remember that the pain feel in quitting is only a fraction of the pain I will feel in dying from smoking.
0 Kudos
donna41

Awesome! You are an example for the rest ..thanks!
0 Kudos
julied

I pledge to not smoke today nor tonight. Its been rough dealing with life on life's terms without cigarettes. But each day I get through and reinforce in myself that I don't need cigarettes to survive. I try to keep positive images of a healthy me in my mind at all times.

I have been quit for 1 Week, 2 Days, 9 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds (9 days). I have saved $49.16 by not smoking 281 cigarettes. I have saved 23 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/25/2008 12:00 AM
0 Kudos
mel3

I pledge to have a smoke-free day today. I got all my flowers planted outside faster then usual because i wasn't taking smoke breaks.I'm starting to like doing things with 2 hands too.
0 Kudos