cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke Today - Thursday May 29 - Everyone Please Pledge Here !

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight.

I pledge even if I get weak I will just say no to cigarettes today.

I pledge to go to bed happy and proud I am doing so smoke free.

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge "I CAN STAY SMOKE FREE ALL DAY TODAY" I CAN DO IT !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

I also have a 3 minute video that I want your comments on to see if we should include this in our daily pledges.

Please help everyone find the 1st pledge of the day so we can all be in the pledge together. Can everyone help me with teach others about everyone in here together?

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go out and make this a Super Successful Smoke Free Day .....DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
dee24

Melissa, your doing great......6 days is fantastic......I extend my hand of support to you and I just know you will go to bed tonight so proud of yourself for what you accomplished.
0 Kudos
Susan59

I take your hand Doreen and pledge no cigs today. I extend my hand to the next brave EXer.

Rock the quits! We can do this!

Susan Day 94
0 Kudos
anne7

I pledge I will stay smoke free today and continue my 3 week winning streak. My hand is out to the next pledger-together, we'll hold each other up and strenghthen our resolve. Anne
0 Kudos