cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - Sun June 1 Weekend Pledge - Please Everyone Pledge Here !

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight.

I pledge that I will be back on Saturday and Sunday to Renew my Daily Pledge

I pledge even if I get weak I will just say no to cigarettes today.

I pledge to go to bed happy and proud I am doing so smoke free.

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge "I CAN STAY SMOKE FREE ALL DAY TODAY" I CAN DO IT !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go out and make this a Super Successful Smoke Free Day .....DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
tommy3

I pledge to stay smoke free today and all weekend.I am going away all weekend so i `ll jump the gun just a little.I will see you all Sunday evening.Hope you all make the pledge and stay smoke free ....
0 Kudos
julied

Today is day 6 for me being smoke free and I feel great.

I pledge that today and tonight I will be smoke free. I'll enjoy breathing freely and being free of the cigarette chains.

Today I'll look at my withdrawal symptoms as signs of healing on the road to a healthy life.
0 Kudos
danielle26

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight. proud smoke free

13 days i feel great!
0 Kudos
melissa9

I have come to far to go back now. I have been quit for 1 Week, 11 hours, 33 minutes and 27 seconds (7 days). I have saved $56.10 by not smoking 224 cigarettes. I have saved 18 hours and 40 minutes of my life. I will not smoke today.
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

Thanks for the hand, Danielle. I join you in pledging not to smoke today or at any point this weekend. I pledge not to partake in an activity that threatens my very life and my chance to be around to see my children grow up and be who they aspire to be. I have no desire to ruin my quit on day 10 and extend my hand to anyone else who needs support today.....

0 Kudos
ricex

Starting day 12 I pledge to be smoke free today and tonight. I think this maybe my hardest day I woke up just jonesin for a cigarette, but I popped a Altoids instead. So away we go.

I have been quit for 1 Week, 4 Days, 6 hours, 49 minutes and 52 seconds (11 days). I have saved $45.13 by not smoking 225 cigarettes. I have saved 18 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/19/2008 1:01 AM
0 Kudos
dee24

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight May 30, 2008. I pledge that I will only think positive thoughts and look forward to my next smoke free day. I pledge to extend a hand to all of those who are struggling and need support, and a hug to those who slipped but will renew their pledge and win the battle.
0 Kudos
dee24

Congratulations Melissa......you are an inspiration to us.........You Go Girl!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

I pledge that I will not smoke or even spend my time thinking about smoking this weekend. I will keep the focus each and every day of this journey to remain smoke free.
0 Kudos