cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - Mon June 2 - Everyone Please Post Your Pledge In Here!

Thanks Susan for Animations

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight.

I pledge even if I get weak I will just say no to cigarettes today.

I pledge to go to bed happy and proud I am doing so smoke free.

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge "I CAN STAY SMOKE FREE ALL DAY TODAY" I CAN DO IT !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go out and make this a Super Successful Smoke Free Day .....DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
ricex

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I pledge to feel better and breathe easier with each day.
0 Kudos
melissa9

Well before I pledge I would like to say in your face to those who said I would not make it a week.Cause I have been quit for 1 Week, 3 Days, 11 hours, 59 minutes and 50 seconds (10 days). I have saved $78.74 by not smoking 314 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 2 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00 PM. I WILL NOT smoke today at any point of time. Guess what? My hubby quit yesterday at 3.
0 Kudos
danielle26

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight.As of Monday, June 2, 2008, at 9:00am, You had quit smoking for 2 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 37 seconds. The number of cigarettes You had not smoked since quitting was 301 and the money saved was $90.30.

day 16
0 Kudos
lance2

I pledge not to smoke today!!! This is day 10, and I feel better ... food is better ... I can smell the air, the grass, everything!!!
0 Kudos

I pledge not to smoke today. Please join us.
0 Kudos
donna41

Awesome Melissa!!

Great job!
0 Kudos
linda71

Good Morning everyone and I pledge not to smoke today or tonight and extend my hand to the next person wanting to make this pledge with the rest of us... Have a smoke free day everyone...

LindaC
I have been quit for 11 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 22 hours, 17 minutes and 20 seconds (346 days). I have saved $1,561.17 by not smoking 10,407 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 6 Days, 3 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/21/2007 11:43 AM
0 Kudos
julied

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I'm feeling healthier and happier with my smokefree life as each day passes.

I have been quit for 1 Week, 1 Day, 11 hours, 9 minutes and 43 seconds (8 days). I have saved $44.30 by not smoking 253 cigarettes. I have saved 21 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/25/2008 12:00 AM
0 Kudos
donna41

Roberta - you can do it.
0 Kudos