cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - June 23-29 - Everyone Please Post Your Daily Pledge In Here!

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight because I believe in my smoke free self today.

I pledge "I CAN STAY SMOKE FREE ALL DAY TODAY" I CAN DO IT !

I pledge to go to bed happy and proud I am doing so smoke free and so proud I accomplished my pledge goal for the day. I am liking not smelling like ashtrays.

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........
Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
manofsteele

Jennifer .... I take your hand of support ... I want you to hold on tight .... u r making some super decisions ..... hold on

i pledge ... no smokes ....no excuses..... and thinking the positive all day today .... I luv my smoke free self .... i luv beating the cancerstick on a daily basis .... i luv myself to much to ever smoke again !!

I extend my hand to the next in line ...... who wants some 50 month + smoke free support hands ....
0 Kudos
katinthehat

I can stay smoke free all day today. I can do it!!! (1 Week quit today!!!) I pledge not to smoke today or tonight and I offer my support to the next person in line.
0 Kudos
linda71

Thanks Christine for the hand.. I pledge not to smoke today or tonight and I extend my free hand to the next person wanting to make the same pledge... You can do it have faith in yourselfs...

LindaC
I have been quit for 1 Year, 1 Day, 17 hours, 14 minutes and 58 seconds (367 days). I have saved $1,654.73 by not smoking 11,031 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 7 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/21/2007 11:43 AM
0 Kudos
melissa9

Hi Greg I take your hand and pledge not to smoke and extend my hand to the next in line.
0 Kudos
nan7

I proudly take your hand Debbie and also pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next EX who would like to join the circle.

May we all have a great day today.
0 Kudos
theresa18

I take your hand Nancy, I pledge not even one puff today and I extend my free hand to the next pledger
0 Kudos
jennifer55

I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I extend my hand to the next in line.
0 Kudos
mark_g

i pledge to never smoke again!
0 Kudos
danielle26

I pledge that I will not smoke today or tonight and extend my hand to the next in line .
0 Kudos