cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - July 14-20 - Thanks This is Now Over ... Pledge In New Week!!

I Pledge Something Super is Going to Happen To Me Today!

I pledge I Have A Big Smile on My Face Because I Know I Can Be Smoke Free All Day !

I Pledge No Smokes For Me Today ....

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge To Be A Winner and Not A Whinner Today ... (ran out of cheese for the whine...so sorry ...o well might as well be smoke free then...deal?)

I Pledge I Can Stay Smoke Free All Day Today....and It Makes Me Feel Good Inside

I Pledge I Believe in My Smoke Free Self Today....and It Makes Me Feel Good...

I Pledge "I CAN DO IT !".... and It Makes Me Feel Good ...

I Pledge to Go To Bed Smelling So Good WIthout Smoking.... and It Makes Me Feel Good

I Pledge I Will Not Smell Like Ashtrays.Today.....and it Makes Everyone Feel Good

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it...... AMEN

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me ! So Much I Might Just Keep This Life Style...

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

Should we change the movie or does this help ????

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........
Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

Hey I post here at will, whenever I feel like it, I'm not sure what day I started pledging here after I QUIT SMOKING, but I know I haven't missed a day since. It's like brushing my teeth in the morning and before I jump into my BLOG. I pledge to stay smoke free today and tonight and extend my hand to the next QUITTER in line. 22 DAYS and counting up and I have no intentions of disappointing any of you or myself!
0 Kudos
michel

Hi Legend. I'm new and, as a new pledgling, I gratefully take your right hand and pledge to remain smoke-free for the next twenty-four hours. Thank you all for your hope and strength. I offer my right hand to the next in line who as we enter into a new and wonderful day!
0 Kudos
betsy3

Grabs Michel's hand, says welcome and thanks for the hand and joins in the pledge to be smoke free for today. I'm extending my free hand to the next person in line.
0 Kudos