cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not To Smoke - July 11,12,13 - Everyone Please Post Your Daily Pledge In Here!

I Pledge No Smokes For Me Today ....

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge To Be A Winner and Not A Loser Today ...

I Pledge I Can Stay Smoke Free All Day Today....

I Pledge I Believe in My Smoke Free Self Today....

I Pledge "I CAN DO IT !"

I Pledge to Go To Bed Smelling So Good WIthout Smoking.

I Pledge I Will Not Smell Like Ashtrays.Today.....

I pledge to be my best today and even if I feel crabby I will fight through it.

I pledge no excuses today or tonight because I want my smoke free...dom more.

I pledge I like the Smoke Free Me !

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

I pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer or death or hospitals.

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........
Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

Excellent graphics above! And good morning bright world, I pledge not to smoke a cigarette today and to personnaly help anyone needing it to do the same in my locale, I extend my hand of strength out to the next Ex-smoker in line.
Jim
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Jim.
I gladly take your hand in a pledge not to smoke today, and extend my hand to the next human being aboard.

JOHN
0 Kudos
carlie

Thanks, Sandee...I take your hand in friendship and support, and pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I offer my other hand to the next ex-smoker to take the pledge.
Extra squeezes for Debbie - - today IS a new day....full of hope, and strength and resolve - smoking is NOT an option !!!

Day 7 and counting....feeling GREAT.....7 DAYS = = 1 WEEK......INCREDIBLE....AWESOME.....

Woooo-Hoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you !!
0 Kudos
angel6

Thanks CarlieM... I take your hand in friendship, and pledge not to smoke today ot tonight Monday July 7th, N.O.P.E.
Smoking is not an option for me either! Today is a great day not to smoke. I extend my other hand to the next Ex to take the pledge.
(((Debbie)))
Man it feels good to finally be a member of this group!
I have been smoke free for 12 hours, 45 minutes and 14 seconds. 8 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1.64. Life saved: 40 minutes.
0 Kudos
barbara42

thanks LEGEND, i PLEDGE TO NOT SMOKE TODAY OR TONIGHT AND I WILL HOLD ON TIGHT TO ALL YOUR HANDS AND HOLD OUT MY OTHER HAND TO WHO EVER NEEDS IT
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Happy Monday - Jim Taddeo, John Pugh, Debbie, Sandee, CarlieM , Angel, Legend Christine and Barbara. I very much enjoy seeing others pledge to win this battle one day at a time and I can see pledgers get stronger and stronger the more they pledge !

We all can get weak but this daily pledge can help you get through those tough times. My friend Connie ) Mothergoose after 3 years had some weak times lately. She typically pledges with my other support group and I know deep down this had made her more accountable to keep her quit no matter the situation that smoking used to included because of the stress of the situation.

The pledge can be simple or you can really let out some anger you feel towards that poison. It is not a friend. It fooled us. It was never needed in our life but always found a way to survive.

So I pledge I will not smoke or make any excuse to smoke because I LUV my smoke free life and I am not going to voluntarily poison myself today or tonight. I extend my super hand of support to my friends Jim Taddeo, John Pugh, Debbie, Sandee, CarlieM , Angel, Legend Christine and Barbara and use my other hand of support to the next in line....who will that be?

special shout out to Barbara and I want to encourage everyone here to also offer her some support. She is struggling in her smoke free journey but is winning the daily fight. I am so glad people do support each other in here but it is usally the the squeaky wheel that gets oiled and not everyone might be so squeaky so we really might understand that everyone here has a goal and needs constant encouragement to contine to succeed !

Peace to you all ! ...............................who's next ...jump in and pledge ...I just felt a wanted to tell others why I am smiling at you right now....... pledge away ......
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Connie and Barbara.....You hang in there! You can and will make it! We are doing this together. I have bad days and I have good days. Each one with out a cigarette is a really good day even if I'm crying. Let it go, decide not to smoke, CHOOSE NOT TO USE, and let the higher power carry you along on the spirit. I am here and I care about your quit! Everyone else , you're no less special, the same for you. Together we will make it. I pledge not to smoke a cigarette today and tonight and offer my hands and arms in strength to you. Waiting for the next quitter in line.

God bless you!

Jim
0 Kudos
donna22

I forgot to come here earlier to pledge and it's almost Tuesday now and I did not smoke, I will be here bright and early tomorrow to pledge with all of you.....thanks for the hand Jim
0 Kudos
maureen3

Donna,

I take your hand while I pledge not to smoke, and I hope that someone will take my other hand.
0 Kudos