Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 6/26/2018...It's a Luau!

Today we celebrate these great quitters:

Brianairb2 1 year

Giulia 4500 days

sophia22 600 days  

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a Luau!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
38 Replies
Bree19

Giulia

4,500 Days!  That is SOME example to follow and goal to reach for.

You inspire so many of us G.  We thank you for that. 

CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!

Bree with blessings and hugs xoxox

Bree19

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for the really nice ride Jackie.  Cool train!!

Bree xo

Strudel

Congrats to - Giulia on 4,500 Days of freedom
Brianairb2 on One year of freedom and to 
sophia-22 on 600 Days of freedom

NewMe

Wow, I almost didn't check in today, and I would have missed this fabulous party. Looks like you have whipped up an EXtra fun party today JACKIE1-25-15 ! Thanks for all the great food and entertainment. I would first like to pay my respects to Giulia . You don't mess around, beat around the bush, or mince words even if it sometimes is greatly misunderstood by an emotionally distraught and sensitive newbie. And it took me awhile to understand the compassion behind your tough love methods. But I hope you get some wonderful payback for all your efforts to save lives by startling people into paying attention to how they are making up EXcuses for failure when they could be piling up kudos and compliments for learning how to stack up more and more Days Won. You are our most EXperienced Elder and a very wise woman. Congratulations, and many thanks for sticking with this community and sharing your wisdom. Okey dokey, I also want to extend a warm welcome to Brianairb2 for your entry to the 6% Club. That's a wonderful milestone. And to sophia-22  for an awesome 600 DoF, congratulations. I'm Karen, and it looks like I have 1040 days stacked up on this Freedom Train today.

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!

BUT MOST OF ALL TO MY DEAR FRIEND GIULIA .......

4500!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Beautiful display. I am sure she is going to love it. Thanks for riding. 

Giulia

I DO love it!

0 Kudos
Brianairb2

It's taken me a while to respond since my laptop has been out of commission, but I would be remiss to not respond here....thank you to everyone that gave me their attention, support, or just distraction. Big thanks especially to JACKIE1-25-15‌ for reaching out to me in the first few days of my quit and setting the template for where I am now. Still free, and loving the journey more than ever.  This site has saved my life, and since this site would be nothing without all of the people participating big & small, I am grateful to all of you for encouraging me and sharing yourselves.

To anyone just starting their path to freedom: It absolutely gets easier the further you go.

Brianairb2

Thank you Bree19‌ !!! Thanks for all the love. ~Brian bear