Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

shashort

Freedom Train 5-3-18

Today we celebrate these great quitters

@Happier2 has 1500 days! 

@robertclark302 has 700 days! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Image result for toot too all aboard

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
37 Replies
jbliesmer

WOOT WOOT! Congrats to:Happier2  and robertclark302 

Holy man, you were up super early to get this train going..... what dedication you have, missy.  Congrats to Happier2 for those 1,500 days and robertclark302 for those 700 days!  What great number we've got going on

I'm lori hopping on with 829 DOF 

AnnetteMM

I hope those two check in to see what a great party is being thrown on their behalf!

Hopping on with my 4 months and change!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning, shashort‌, it is always fun to ride your train.  The dining car is so pretty AND, seriously, I just finished eating a warm cinnamon roll...so not like me but I could not help myself.

Congratulations to Happier2‌ on reaching 1,500 days of freedom AND robertclark302‌ on 700 days...SPECTACULAR milestones!  

I am boarding the train today with  1565 DOF,

Ellen

Thanks everyone.  Ol number 700 snuck up on me.  However, I have my eye on June 2, 2018, for that will mark 2 years smoke free.  Thanks again for remembering me.

shashort

Thanks for riding robertclark302 Keep your eye on June 2 prize it will be here soon.  I know your excitement my 2 year mark is 10 days. We got this! Enjoy your freedom.

shashort

Woot Woot kristen-9.7.15  your are sneaking up on that big comma. Hurray! 

Roller831

Thanks for picking me up today!  I am happy to be riding knowing there is coffee!  Congratulations to our freedom riders, Happier2‌ for 1500 days and to robertclark302‌ on 700 days!  Such wonderful milestones!

I am riding today with 316 DOF and one day closer to 1 year!

Roller

Pops

Hey hey there quit buddy!!!  Thanks for driving the train today....I needed a ride to the next town, as my bum is tired and it's time to sit back and enjoy the scenery....Congrats to Happier2 with 1500 days, and RobertClark with his 700 days...you guys are rocking some serious quits....

I'm Pops with 13 DOF!  Woo Hoo!!!!!

shashort

Congratulation on 316 days of freedom. You are rolling to that big 365 days = 1 BIG year. WOOHOO