cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 5/22/2018

Today we 

Come ride the train and Shout out your DOF !!!!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Image result for train with flowers

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

If you would like to be recognized, please sign up here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
28 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Giulia

I be here now, not missing this train.  No Ma'am.  Celebrating a smoke-free life!  Oh yeah.  

Rock and ride quitters!

JACKIE1-25-15

File:Smiley.svg - Wikipedia

0 Kudos
Sootie

JACKIE1-25-15‌   Hi Jackie! Sorry!!! It's May so that means late nights for me at work every night. BUT ------here I am!!!!!! Nice train by the way! Thanks for picking me up for the night run!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!

And-----I am going to swallow (GULP!!!) my total JEALOUSY and wish all of you who are going on the cruise the BEST OF TIMES!!!! Enjoy each others company......take lots of pics.......HAVE A BLAST!

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for riding the train.  Hopefully, we get lots of pics I am going to try and do a few videos if all goes well.

Sootie

OH!!!!  and one more thing JACKIE1-25-15‌    Thanks for missing me! Great to be "looked for" on the train!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you all for your participation and making the Freedom Train Special.  I enjoyed you all.  Congrats again to everyone with another day WON   We are back at the station.  Please check to make sure you have all of your personal belongings.  Please watch your step. I am on my way to EX6 Cruise 2018 Bahama

pastedImage_1.png

Until the next time....That's a wrap. 

shashort

Gerat train today Jackie. Of course it's me always running late. Congratulations to all of us celebrating freedom. I am riding with 740 days.  Woohoo to all of us.

0 Kudos