Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Mandolinrain

Freedom Train 5-21-18

@images.jpg

images-2.jpeg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today we celebrate these great quitters

They Make us Proud!

Cricket‌ 100 Days

Unknown.jpg

Eyes65‌ 50 Days

Unknown-5.jpeg

Hop on the FREEDOM TRAIN and join the Freedom!
Cheer on your friends

Shoutout your own milestones

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

If you would like to be recognized, please sign up here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Todays Train also features YOUR favorite 

Book

Movie

Song

Of 2018

Share one of each please If you'd like

Heres Mine

Book shopping.jpeg 

Movie : 227x227bb.jpg War Room ( I first saw this last year but I watched it this year a couple times, I love it )

Song images-1.jpegimages.jpeg

SUNRISE BREAKFAST FOR MY RIDERS TODAY

Unknown-1.jpeg

images-4.jpeg

images-3.jpeg

images-5.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Now go on and have an AMAZING Day!

Look for Opportunities to Pay it Forward.....

And whatever you do today.....

DON'T SMOKE

Your Freedoms not up for Grabs today!

Today I am grateful to have 1357 DOF  

I THINK those going to EX6 leave tomorrow. Have an 

Excellant time and we all wish you safe travels!

Send lots of Pics to us!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
26 Replies
Mandolinrain

Safe travels my friend

Mandolinrain

Thanks for riding Jennifer!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Way to go! Glad your riding with us today! Congrats on 79 days!

JACKIE1-25-15

That is on my list to see. 

Mandolinrain

Oh how fun, I love Diane Keaton, let us know how it was! Thanks for stopping by!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you

0 Kudos
Roller831

Big congratulations to Cricket‌ and welcome to the TDC!  50 days is amazing Eyes65‌!  What fantastic milestones and brightened up my day since it is so dreary and rainy here!  I am happy to be riding with 334 DOF!

Roller

Congrats to Cricket‌ for those 100 days and also to Eyes65‌ for those 50 days.  Those were hard-earned I'm sure.'

I haven't read a book in about 20 years since I started working from home, but probably the most memorable was 

Image result for concrete blonde, book  I was hooked on the Bosch series after that.  I love this author and James Patterson

I'm Lori hopping on with 847 DOF

MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up on this stupendous Freedom Train Missy congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you on your glorious quits, congratulations Cricket‌ on your awesome entrance into the TDC yay for 100 spectacular DOF and and congrats to Eyes65‌ on 50 fabulous DOF and counting WTG, I'm here with 1407 DOF or something like that .....

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning Mandolinrain‌, I am running around like a crazy lady trying to get things done today, I pick my daughter up about an hour and a half away from here at the train station.  Her train does not arrive until 9:30PM and I cannot see well enough to drive at night so I am getting everything ready and I am planning to leave this afternoon and just spend some time in Charlottesville...going to do some serious window shopping at some stores we don't have here.  I won't get home until well after my bedtime and will, no doubt, have groceries to unpack because Carson will want to go to the giant grocery store there before we head home.  I am going to be one very tired old lady...congratulations to Cricket‌ on joining the Triple Digit Club and to Eyes65‌ on 50 days of freedom.

I am boarding the train today with 1583 DOF.

Ellen